Roof strips

Home Forums Styling General Roof strips

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Happy days 👍👍

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Weather was nice today Pauly so did before I went out using mother in laws drive!

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Before application after washing with Autoglym blast/wash

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

After application and left for an hour… I would say finish is only marginal better than the Autoglym vinyl/rubber care (should have masked and done a side by side comparison on same runner 🙄) but I am guessing the point with this stuff is it will protect for much longer and last like this for longer and that’s the difference? I clean the car every two weeks so if I remember will take a pic after before/after washing her again and seeing how it’s held up…Right time for pub 🍻

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

looks like somethings penetrated into the surface ,it could just be sun/weather damage but i dont think you will ever get that looking good again, any treatments once dried out will just leave it looking the same

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Aye – Sun/weather, I am hoping this stuff will just keep it looking better for longer… tyre shine will be tried next week, if works don’t mind doing a weekly top up

At £100 a runner new won’t be doing that as my car is always outside and a daily so much better stuff to buy for it!

Pauly Paul
    Participant

You weren’t kidding about the matting on your runners , you would of thought they would do a synthetic black all weather paint that would bring them back to new , But at least there looking better than before & 10/10 for your tape work ,puts mine to shame good look with tyre shine take care happy RSing

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yep I thought that mate but could not see anything.

CheeRS and you 👍🏻

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Also in the process of doing the engine bay cover , I’ve ordered a new badge to replace the nasty fords one , PAINTMODZ nice carbon background with nitrous blue RS  logo , I’ve put pics up before and will get some after shots with new inlay badge when it comes 5 days delivery, I’ll also Gtechniq4 it probably be next weekend it will get done .

Pauly Paul
    Participant

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Pauly Paul
    Participant

AS PROMISED, took a before & after with Gtechniq4 as you can tell from where the original ford badge was is very much duller ,but when added GTA4 wow what a difference pics follow 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

First pic without GTECHNIZ4😢

Pauly Paul
    Participant

This one with but not the middle 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

And finished one happy days 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Roof strips. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!