Roof strips

Home Forums Styling General Roof strips

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Pauly Paul
    Participant

👍👍looking forward to see the differences with Gtechnicq 4, out of curiosity did you buy if off Amazon .👍

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

hi mate, no direct from them via the eBay site. It’s free postage so works out same. Heard so much about these guys I am expecting very good results and if so will by some of their other products.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/28031189469

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Nice one will buy from them as all others vary widely for same product & size 👍👍

Pauly Paul
    Participant

On order tomorrow delivery, I’ve prepped the roof with masking tape ready ,don’t Want to get  any over wipe on the bodywork, will try and do a before and after later tomorrow weather permitting. 👍👍

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Blimey Paul you are beating me on this one! Mine arrived today but won’t get to look at it till weekend and then think it’s pissing it down so yep go for it mate  and share the before and after 👍🏻

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Pauly Paul
    Participant

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Al-b already but alas no delivery as yet , typical weather fair now but no sign have took some before , but defeating the object if no after shot , still waiting on delivery cheeky pic before , ah you guys no comments on me tape  work 🤣🤣🤣</span>

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Line the way you are building it up!

That is some wide ass tape that Pauly, as long as it does the job and is low tack who gives a fuck? Just remember to take off otherwise you will get comments… 🤣

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Success delivery came just as I running out of time after pic 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Bit hard to see in sunlight but gives a nice reflection like the paintwork, happy days 👍👍

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Looking good. 😊👍

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Cheers red-leader 👍👍

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Mine are much more patchy so looking for a real transformation…

Sunday looking good weather wise but depends how big my hangover is!

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Well if it’s too bad you can always borrow my wide ass tape , you can have a skin full it won’t make any difference you won’t get any on paintwork.🤣🤣

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Weather today in Birmingham not too bad time for a clean cheeky pic ,

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice Mr Pauly Paul 😎 just took mine to off license, pop pop pop!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Roof strips. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!