We are all doomed ?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat We are all doomed ?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@marty_rs, at my age stabilisers are now necessary ???

Honorary Member

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!!

Stay home, stay safe..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by brembo.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, evening ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Greetings.

Coastliner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Sorry folks…. the link I attached has vanished??

A damn shame coz it had an AWESOME pair of boobies in it, lol..!!

Here’s a couple of pics….

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

INCREDIBLE things!! Sorry the video didn’t work??!! ??.

Like the lady says…. STAY SAFE GUYS!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat @coastliner

Evening lads!!

Hope you’re keeping well??!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, keeping safe and trying to keep sane ?

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, sorry to hear your news, as I’ve said hope it works out well for you. Sadly the GRETA’s of the world just haven’t thought things through. The economic situation will get really bad for not just the U.K. but the whole of Europe and beyond. Yes the virus has been an eye opener but go to the opposite extreme so quickly IMO is not the way to go. Keep your spirits up (ha ha ha and I don’t mean bottles of Whiskey) and you’ll be back at work soon.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Wow you can really rely on the Mayor of London you are not supposed to use trains, buses or the tube ……. great

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-london-52677059

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by bobcat.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to We are all doomed ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!