DSC – The Unfair Advantage……….

Home Forums Performance Handling DSC – The Unfair Advantage……….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

To inform the “no frills” lower cost offer is now closed/cancelled.  Brought on by a few individuals that thought to brandish bogus deals around, fake maths and try and discredit me/my company.

For now my original “full” price  will continue,  can’t guarantee after it’s reviewed globally it won’t increase.

Thank the members on other forums for that.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Chrisbuer
    Participant

UK - England

I might be selling my car towards the end of the year for a new project, which means certain parts will be sold 0ff (Mountune exhaust, intercooler, sports cats, inlet manifold, etc). I will also be selling my DSC controller as I will sell the car with the standard controller back on again.

My controller is only a couple of months old (not that they wear out mind you) and comes with the box and all of the paperwork. So if anyone is in the market for the controller and is interested in buying mine, please let me know 🙂

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Morning Chris, Can these controllers be swapped from car to car no bother?? How much will you be looking for?? Would be a nice Xmas present for myself!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Chrisbuer
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Marc,

Yes the can be swapped from car to car. It’s literally a 10 minute job and they’re plug and play. In fact the time fitting it is not actually plugging it in (that takes seconds), it’s pulling back the boot carpet to access the stock controller. It all comes with instructions and is very easy to fit.

Price wise, I’d be looking for £950, plus any shipping costs, for it which is pretty much the price for a new unit without VAT added 🙂

I’d make the unit available from next week also as my car is being filmed on Saturday by a YouTuber and I’d like for him to film it with the controller on (as it does make a big difference).

Cheers,

Chris.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Sad to see your going Chris…

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Sad to loose you Chris, good luck with your new project ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nice !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Mmmmm

Honorary Member

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

“NICE” it’s not a Filipino boy or a Gary Glitter reject (over 10 yo) ???????????? NICE yes really ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Chrisbuer
    Participant

UK - England

I’m not going quite just yet 🙂

My car will be reverted to am FPM375 in a few weeks time (mainly because it’ll give me more options to sell) and I’ll be running it for a bit longer yet.

I needed to make the decision to either go all in with forging the engine and getting the turbo upgrade from Mountune or reverting it back and moving it on. I opted for the latter as I feel like a new project 🙂

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Did it need even more power ? 😉  …..     Ahhh you’ll miss out on some great dampers as well…..

Chrisbuer
    Participant

UK - England

I really wanted 500bhp but that would require quite a bit of investment. Instead I’m going to wait and get an Audi RS3 and have Litchfield work on it.

Anyway sorry for the thread drift…

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Hello Chris

Commiserations on you choice of replacement 😉 , wouldn’t the additional cost of the 3 and depreciation cover the 500bhp outlay your after?

Joking apart RS3 is fine car enjoy.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Oh no……turning to the dark side of play station driving….. one trick pony of huge power and speed and “yawn-tastic”  driving.

At least buy an M car  😉   …..(More fun and holds it’s value)

So back on point….

A sorted FRS with 420PS and Tractive DSC dampers will run at least 4 rings around an RS3/500 on a B road. – Discusss 😉

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

9designs – you were spot on with your assessment of the other group buy. In the end I was offered one at £1080, which is way above what was originally suggested on the YT video.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to DSC – The Unfair Advantage……….. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!