Exhaust flap modifation

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Exhaust flap modifation

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Author

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

I sent the grey plug back and asked for a refund but yesterday Partwerx sent a black plug instead….and this one fits and works! Not sure then if I ordered the wrong one (but I doubt it as I bought the exact same one as last time for my 16 plate RS). I think they sent the wrong one originally and then realised when they received it back. Anyway, it’s fitted now and works and the flap is open! Thanks for the update

2018 RS Edition

dannyrobbo
    Participant

UK - Wales

I had the exhaust bypass done a couple of weeks ago. Quite a bit louder at cold start but then quieten downs as the car comes off it’s cold start setting. When pressing on it has a really nice raspy growl and the pops are a lot louder too. Settle down into a steady cruise and it’s silent as stock system is. 

Dreamscience Ultima Map, RamAir induction kit, Turbosmart Shortie BPV, Mountune SSC, Exhaust Bypass mod, Rally Armour Mudflaps

LUJO
    Participant

UK - England

Want to do valve delete bit how do you know which colour plug to get?

Previously RS Blue Edition. Standard wheels in anthracite. Rally flapz. Pops and Bangs, valve delete, Mr November 2019.

Currently carless but getting the urge to revisit the RS 🤔🤔🤔

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Exhaust flap modifation. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!