Fiesta Production to stop

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Fiesta Production to stop

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Wow what an ordeal. I would have walk long before you, I hate it when the cheeky salesman tries and pull a fast one. Please to read you have ordered one, it should hold its value for sometime 🙂👍

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Bob, I just hope I don’t get cold feet on the colour in the next few months and swap for WHITE !!  I need some colour in my life this time round hence kermit  !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I see a Kermit green one near me, and it certainly looks good on the road. It sounds quite good too. I’m sure once you have got it home and got some layers of polish on it you’ll just love it. Early congratulations 😹👍

Honorary Member

paul-m-2
    Participant

UK - England

Hope you haven’t gone for ” Pussy Pack ” bda!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

paul ha ha yes, but not out of choice !! The sales manager showed me the 80 odd Fiestas on his order file online FORDS Vista or whatever it is, then showed me the 12 ST that are on order and the specs, and there was only one green one with the B&O due for build Dec/Jan that he thought would be here for March 1st delivery, so I put my name on that with pussy hot seats and girls blouse hand warmer!! I may cut some insulation to size and hide the buttons so the mrs doesnt keep switching them on to heat her ar$e all the time. I like my nuts cool man ! Ive seen a black one and the Magnetic grey tarmac metallic and they did nothing for me, you couldnt really tell they were ST’s , looked like ST line instead. Reds probably a bit off for me, and white is still to be seen.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Fiesta Production to stop. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!