FORScan software

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU FORScan software

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

@PORTER2411 – I get the following error message when I try accessing the BCM main module:-

Any ideas, please?

adw
    Participant

UK - England

That’s the secondary bootloader. Try reinstalling forscan again maybe?

Can you get a screenshot of your APIM config whilst you’re at it pls mate 😉

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Adw – thanks. Worked it out. Seems there’s a licenced file you have to get from Ford, and then save it to the configurationfiles area.

But here’s a shot of my APIM configuration:

Hope it helps

adw
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers bud! I’ll have a look when I go outside.

Did you get it working though? I’m sure you can get the file off the net somewhere?

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t ask me what those APIM codes mean! The Polish guys did the programming when they shipped the APIM. All the best.

This is how I solved the missing file issue by referring to http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10200#p10200 Although, I took a few attempts before the file was written to the BCM.

smokingkills
    Participant

UK - England

Has anyone managed to turn off FENG using forscan?

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

Has anyone worked out how to enable TPMS and disable FENG with Forscan? I see the guys with the UCDS cables/software have managed to get it working now.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Porter2411 – grateful for your advice on codes for showing the climate control icon on Sync 3. Just noticed that my controls are reversed. Any advice on the codes that should be used to put this right? Thanks

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

What does @robco mean?

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I tagged him in this post because he was having an issue with forscan mate

Gary Jack
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there

i’m Hoping you may be able to help me with the forscan software, I am quiet proficient in using it.

i recently bought a sync 3 system and swapped it in for my sync 2 system, i’ve ,angel to download the latest software update and map update, I have then managed to add the climate control icon to the bottom menu system and add the RS performance splash screen using forscan.

my issue is, that when I put in a destination on the sat nav the instrument panel also displays some minimal directions but the distance displayed in this panel does not match the actual sat nav directions, it will say 9999yds until turn when it’s probably 90 yrds.

i believe I need to update IPC module firmware or adjust some of the codes BUT I haven’t got a clue where to start?!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Matt Garrad
    Participant

UK - England

Did anyone find a fix for the climate controls reversed?

Just upgraded my sync2 to a sync3 and having this issue.

Thanks matt

Thomas G.
    Participant

France

Hello @greyghost how did you enable TPMS display with FORScan ?

You did it in the Central Configuration ?

Thanks !

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Matt, i had the same issue. Turns out that climate controls on the Sync 3 screen is only configured correctly for left hand drive cars. To make it work for RHD, would require a hard wired modification. So i removed my controls for the time being. Not a big deal as you still have the centre console controls.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to FORScan software. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!