GHOST

Home Forums Technology Security GHOST

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 237 total)
  • Author

mihart
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Chris,  Kenny has all my details, have bought a disklock from the club and he has all the address detail for shipping that.  Thanks  Mike

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Disklok has been sent Mike.

mihart
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Kenny, will drop a post when it turns up. Cheers  Mike

mihart
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kenny, Disklok has just arrived, thanks for organising delivery and discount.  Best regards  Mike.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The GHOST is the best security investment on these cars, as most are stolen either via aggravated assault or burglary for the keys, oh and a simple old school Disclok brilliant visual deterrent and one that actually works.

A Tracker what’s the point ?

Its been stolen, raced, rallied, ragged, then busted for parts – It’s insured” after that “Do You Really Want It Back”?? But with the Tracker you can at least see where they maxed it out :-/

You really want to prevent the theft in the first place, not having it back after the fact !!!!!

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

rs_kev
    Participant

UK - England

I do have to agree with the above. However I’ve got a ghost and cat 6 tracker going on next week. Ghost is great but doesn’t stop someone loading the car on a flat bed or toeing it away. At least with a tracker you know where it is. I do see the argument against though.

Willi3putt
    Participant

UK - England

Getting a Ghost system fitted at the beginning of October I’ve had a top of the range Cobra fitted but had nothing but trouble e.g. Immobiler not sensing key ring sender unit nuisance alarms I had the fitter take it off and send it back hopefully the Ghost will be less troublesome ?

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

With the intro of IOS 11 next week have just mailed Autowatch to check whether worth upgrading yet from IOS 10 in case their app has bug fixes that require attention to their app. Not that I regularly use the app to disarm the ghost but want to make sure all ok. Probably goes for other apps everyone working hard to ensure nothing goes wrong when 11 is released.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

rajiv sharma
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Chris,

Is there any chance that you could install a ghost immobiliser onto my car, I am based in south Essex?

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Yes no problem, get a voucher from Kenny and let him have your postcode etc

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

In Wickford on Thursday afternoon

Mark Elson
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all new member i own an st225 2006 and im looking to have the ghost system installed could someone posdibly point me in the right direction for advice and prices etc,

Many thanks.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Yes I have  it it’s a great bit of kit

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Mark Elson

The Ghost is in the group buy section at £320 supplied and fitted but be quick as the group buy is closing

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Send me an email with your postcode Mark – kenny@mk3focusrs.club

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to GHOST. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!