How to disable Keyless Entry (GUIDE) Forscan

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU How to disable Keyless Entry (GUIDE) Forscan

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Robco
    Participant

UK - England

@porter2411 thanks for all you help.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Ive a March 2018 and it’s within setting on the dash screen either tick or un-tick keyless ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yeah newer models have an updated IPC ??

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Scary moment just now. After trying to disable KE, the ABS light came on and stayed on after engine start! I managed to clear it by accessing the DTC bit of Forscan. Anyone else had this happen and exactly how did you sort it?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone know whether Forscan works the same when Ghost is present?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I’m not totally convinced that disabling KE will make my car more secure. But I guess it can’t hurt – every little helps!

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

Ford released anti theft key

https://www.motor1.com/news/344551/ford-secure-keyless-fob/

2017 Nitrous Blue, MSD420. Mountune Forged, V3 and sports Cat, Cast Inlet, Secondary Intake, Radiator, Oil Cooler, Quaife, Springs, Braided Lines, grooved/lightweight discs.

mbbx
    Participant

UK - England

Hi

I used this guide for disabling keyless entry and probably bricked my ECU/car,  It will do nothing.

I followed all steps, when reading and writing the settings, Forscan downloaded some software to read the modules/blocks.  I followed instructions.

Now no ignition when I press the stop/start button.  I can’t lock the doors either.  I’ve tried hard battery reset and also had battery pack on to make sure voltage is not low.  Still no action.

Any one an expert with forscan, that can offer some options to make my car come alive?

Rob

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Several people have used my guide I haven’t heard of anyone with problems before are you sure you done everything correctly?

When you say the ignition won’t come on are you sure you haven’t selected without keyless start and keyless entry by mistake? It’s strange the ignition won’t come on

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

MMbx

I now have the same issue no power or nothing, how did you sort that problem out thanks

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Just pull the fuse in the boot fuse box for keyless…..

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

The problem I have is the same as the previous message above with no power now

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

I used this guide for disabling keyless entry and probably bricked my ECU/car,  It will do nothing.

I followed all steps, when reading and writing the settings, Forscan downloaded some software to read the modules/blocks.  I followed instructions.

Now no ignition when I press the stop/start button.  I can’t lock the doors either.  I’ve tried hard battery reset and also had battery pack on to make sure voltage is not low.  Still no action.

Any one an expert with forscan, that can offer some options to make my car come alive?

this is the problem I have now 🙁

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Kevin, not 100% sure if this will work BUT try this first. Disconnect the battery then reconnect, then try and start the car. Let us know how you get on please.

Honorary Member

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

hey buddy, tried this already no fun with that I’m afraid 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to How to disable Keyless Entry (GUIDE) Forscan. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!