just the sort of fooking POSITIVE result I didn’t want to see..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat just the sort of fooking POSITIVE result I didn’t want to see..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Get well soon BDA.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Like you said mate the 1st jab should be helping you and you look after yourself so reckon your actually kicking its arse.

440bhp

443lbft

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Get well soon mate, I went down with this thing in late January, I was lucky as I didn’t suffer for too long with it, for me, it started with a mild headache and loss of taste, quickly escalating to a fever and very very sensitive skin, this was hell for trying to sleep, it was around 10 days or so before I could manage a full nights unbroken sleep, thankfully my chest didn’t suffer too much, and like you, one minute you think your kicking it, and the next minute it’s swinging back at you.

You have my sympathy, good luck with a quick recovery.

Regards

Rob

Blue Oval
    Participant

UK - England

Hope that you’re starting to feel better soon. There’s an article in the Mail online saying that using an asthma inhaler has found to aid recovery from Covid much more quickly.

Mad Dad
    Participant

UK - England

BDA, take care mate and hope you recover soon. I had the Covid like you last year, worst 3 weeks of my life and wouldn’t wish it on anyone, to hear you’ve got it for a second time I feel for you mate. I’ve had both jabs so hopefully resilient to the different variants but this is a whole new ball game for everyone. Keep us all updated and stay strong 💪.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

BDA , ditto as Mad Dad says also had it back in Feb not good shit few days wouldn’t wish on worst enemy , take care pal 👍

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks all, kind comments much appreciated ! What a past couple of days! The bloody Chinese scientist who engineered this shit did a good job. Just as you have had like ten hours feeling pretty much clear the bastard wipes you out yet again. Had a funny night a few nights back, got to about 3am and no chance of sleep, had palpitations, fast pulse and just could not lie down anymore so decided to pop a dressing gown and coat  and trainers on and have a short amble down the road. I got about 50 meters and had to turn round and come back. I only just got back !  At about 5 am I woke up at the foot of the stairs face down on hallway carpet with the front door still wide open !  I think I’m now making up for lost sleep at last and feel I’m out the other side as the hacking and frothy coughing has stopped. Can we now just have some sun so I can go and lie in it ?? So Dave, they say I have to wait 30 days after my isolation to have the 2nd jab. It seems a bit like shutting the stable door once the horse has run having a vaccine after you have had the virus?? Don’t know if maybe wait for the booster jab they are talking about in the Autumn or just go and have the 2nd jab anyway? Doesn’t having the virus give you a bit of protection from getting it again the same way as the jab does? I mean if you had the winter Flu say in January, wouldn’t it be totally unnecessary to have the Flu jab in February?? I shall have to take the docs/NHS advice I guess. Thanks again everyone, I think I’m back !  ( sorry to disappoint  you  Hammy !)  😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, thanks for the update. Doesn’t sound very nice what you are experiencing all the best get well soon. Hope Mums ok too 👍 keep sipping that warm engine oil stay safe 😸👍

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cheers BDA. Sounds shit – Another update tomorrow if you can please bud.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Glad to here you are on the mend

Hopefully Bobcat will be along with a detailed weather forecast for your postcode as part of your recovery plan.

May the Ford be with you

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, here you go, get the sun tan cream out 😎😜

Long range weather outlook for Twickenham includes 14 day forecast summary:

The next 14 day outlook for Twickenham shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 21°C, with a high for the two weeks of 27°C expected on the evening of Saturday 26th. The average minimum temperature will be 13°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Wednesday 23rd at 8°C. Expect the following 14 days ahead to have some days seeing a little precipitation and some days with rain. It looks like Monday 21st will have the most precipitation with an accumulation of around 9.0mm. On the whole winds are likely to be light.

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@bda , that sounded rough. Now i really wished that it was a pregnancy test that you posted before.

My mom is a nurse and had it April last year, not fun at all especially during that time there were very limited treatment.

Hydrate and rest my friend.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the weather Bob !! Nick, If I was pregnant I’d be really worried !! 😎

Forgot to share this funny the other day…

It is just before England v Scotland in the Euro’s Group game.
    Kane goes into the English changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.
    “What’s up?” he asks.
    “Well, we’re having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it’s important but it’s only Scotland. They’re shite and we can’t be bothered”.
    Kane looks at them and says “Well, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub.”
    So Kane goes out to play Scotland by himself and the rest of the English team go off for a few pints. After a few jars they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the TV on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads “England 1 – Scotland 0 (Kane 10minutes)”. He is beating Scotland all by himself!
    Anyway, a few more pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers “It must be full time now, let’s see how he got on”. They put the TV back on.
    “Result from the Stadium “England 1 (Kane 10 minutes) – Scotland 1″(Angus McShagnasty 89 minutes)”.
    They can’t believe it, he has single handedly got a draw against Scotland!!
    They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them.
    “I’ve let you down, I’ve let you down.”
    “Don’t be daft, you got a draw against Scotland , all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end”
    “No, No, I have, I’ve let you down…
    I got sent off after 12 minutes!”

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to just the sort of fooking POSITIVE result I didn’t want to see... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!