Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 534 total)
  • Author

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

@JRCD Just sent payment over, can you please confirm that you have received payment and can you email over a receipt. Many thank’s!

Scott Yan
    Participant

Singapore

Yes please keep me posted

tom
    Participant

United Kingdom

I can come off the list now, Got the car and the seat height isnt a problem for me

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Same as Tom here, I love the seating position, great view over the steering wheel, certainly wouldn’t want to be sitting any lower, at 5″ 11′ and with the sunroof, its PERFICK ! Thanks JCR for giving me the option.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@ScottYan

We’re taking orders, you can submit your order following the link below. Please remember to quote “JCRFRS” to qualify for the group buy pricing.

http://www.jcr-gtr.com/product-category/jcrdevelopments

@Tom
    & @MikeParker

No problem, list updated. Enjoy your cars guys!

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

dator
    Participant

United Kingdom

@jcr_developments

Is it possible to have a quick update against the DEL schedules? Are we still looking good for next week of March?

Many thanks in advance.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Dator

Making good progress with Recaro for the frames, we’re hoping to start shipping week 3 of March wc/20th all being well.

I’ll be sure to keep the thread updated with the latest info as we go, rest assured we’re getting very close 🙂

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

20th March….my Birthday????

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

NJones
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@JCRD – I have just put through my order for the Full Set / RS Lowered Seat Rails. Can you confirm you have received it ok.?

Many Thanks. Neil

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@NJones

Neil,

Order received and info sent out. Thank you 🙂

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

*** UPDATE ***

Hey all,

Just a quick update with the progress, we’re currently still waiting on Recaro for parts to complete the orders, Recaro are promising parts in around 14 days, we’re keeping the pressure on. Within a week of receiving parts from Recaro we will be in a position to ship the JCR SuperLow Frames out to customers so as it stands at this moment were around 3 weeks away. Unfortunately a little later than we were aiming for but really not too far away now.

For those who are on the group buy list but not yet ordered, please could I ask that you could let us know either way if you wish to go ahead with your purchase as we have a queue of people behind waiting patiently for news on if they can benefit from the group buy pricing.

To order, please follow the link below and order via the JCR website:

http://www.jcr-gtr.com/product-category/jcrdevelopments

In the mean time please take a look at the difference between the JCR SuperLow Seat Frames installed on one seat and the OEM frame installed on the other, I think you’ll agree quite some difference!!!

Spot the difference

Driver side (OEM) vs Passenger side (JCR)

OEM seat height

JCR seat height

Driver side installed with OEM seat frames vs Passenger side installed with JCR SuperLow Seat Frames, quite a difference while retaining full functionality.

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask

Regards

Jonny

Momo
    Participant

Canada

Any more news on USDM application @JCR_Developments ?

jimblob1984
    Participant

UK - England

The difference is amazing…cant wait!

rs-juh
    Participant

Netherlands

Great work !

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Looks amazing

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!