Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 534 total)
  • Author

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Jonny ???

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

NJones
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@ Jonny JCR Developments. – Quote received and Payment sent. – Can you confirm that you have received the funds.?

Cheers – Neil.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@AndrewKnudskov

We have organised for a car to come along for test fitment, as soon as we have completed this then we will be in a position to make the necessary adjustments and create a solution for FRS customers without the Recaro Shell option seats. We’re confident that we will have a solution but may just be a few weeks behind delivery of the Shell seat version 🙂

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@NJones

Email sent just a moment ago, all OK and everything received.

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

phoenix
    Participant

UK - England

Jonny going have to leave it for the time being my seat has  started to squeak the last 4/5 weeks .got it sorted at dealer few weeks back , but now it’s come back ? . Need to fix problem first .

cheers Tony

chunkybus
    Participant

UK - England

Jonny……if this ,means there’s a Group Buy slot free I will happily take it and pay asap.

Many thanks

ludez
    Participant

United Kingdom

As above, funds won’t allow me to purchase before group buy ends got an expensive visit to mountune for 380, diff and goodies and ghost fitting Wednesday – someone can take my slot and I’ll purchase at normal price when I can.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@ManxRS

Yes, slots available, please feel free to place your order online and ill get that all sorted for you

Regards

Jonny

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Pheonix

Tony, thats no problem, I hope you get the issue resolved quickly with Ford.

@Ludez

Ok no problem, be sure to keep in touch 🙂

chunkybus
    Participant

UK - England

Many thanks Jonny…..order form completed

s66anb
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Will we expect to receive these the end of march? Is everything still going to plan??

Cheers

Sean

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

Sean,

As per the last update its looking like we’re only a couple of weeks away now. Pushing Recaro on a daily basis 🙂

Thanks again to everyone for their continued patience, it’ll be worth the wait!

Regards

Jonny

kaney1980
    Participant

UK - England

Really can’t wait til this comes now! My neck aches!!!

Want to feel like I’m part of the car and not perched on it. One thing struck me last week going back to back with my wife’s 530d; the door and centre arm rests are at a perfect height in the BMW, but it’s a really uncomfortable driving position in the RS for using the arm rests as they’re so low in relation to your position on the seat.

MY2017 | Frozen White | SYNC3

Recaro CS | Sunroof | Luxury Pack | Forged Alloys | Door Protectors

Mountune M400 | Mountune Short-Shifter | Eibach Pro Spring Kit & 15mm Spacers | JCR Super-Low Driver’s Seat Frame

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Totally agree Kaney, I kinda of got used to it now but am reminded again when I get back into my boxster, the RS diving position is simply just wrong, the difference of the modified seat to the standard is amazing, the images from JCR really highlight how wrong the standard seat height is, I’m pleased I ordered a full set, may look odd to leave the passenger seat, my wife is short so wasn’t bothered about the passenger side, but I wanted to put the issue to bed once and for all, to peer into the dash clocks as a posed to looking down at them, to feel in the car and closer to the road will transform the whole experience.

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Looking at the JCR website it days there are three positions of lowering;

Lower 55mm/ 5 degrees rake

Lower 55mm/ stock rake

Lower 35mm/ stock rake.

Which is the ideal setting? I am 6ft 1in.  Or is it trial and error?

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!