Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 534 total)
  • Author

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

I’m going to try the 55mm 5 degrees setting as I’m 6.1 and think the incline will support my long legs better, good to have options though

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds like a plan.   I shall have to have a look at my MK 2 as well and see how they are on that one as a comparison.

fredeng
    Participant

UK - England

How much do these cost??

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Crunchie & @johnybigarms

We have made some amendments to the design which will be announced during the official release next week. The lowering remains unaffected but we have revised the rake adjustment and secondary lowering point, all for the positive I must add.

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@fredeng

The price for the frames is in the post just below for your reference. When ordering please be sure to quote JCRFRS to qualify for group buy pricing.

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

* UPDATE *

Im pleased to say that on 7th April we will be officially releasing the JCR SuperLow Seat Frames and as of that date begin shipping current orders – Thank you for everyones patience 🙂

We’re very excited to share detailed shots and full information at this time, I’m sure you will all be pleasantly surprised with just how good they look and perform! As stated previously, for protection of our IP we have only shared the initial conceptual drawings.

With that said, this means we are fast approaching the cut off date for the group buy pricing. For those wishing to benefit from group buy pricing please make your orders before 7th April. All orders after this point will revert back to official release pricing as stated on the JCR website.

Again, for those who have their names down on the Group Buy but have not yet placed an order, please could I ask that you could confirm either way if you wish to order and be part of the Group Buy as we can bump those behind in the queue up a spot as we have people waiting for confirmation of pricing.

–  –  –  –  –  –  –  –  –  –

I have added the offer and product to the JCR site, you can find the link to the products below. Simply select the product you wish to order and fill in the order form with your details and we will be in touch with an invoice to take payment and secure your order slot.

You may notice that we have also added options for RHD & LHD ‘Passenger’ frames – For those who have ordered driver side but wish to upgrade to a full set at a later date.

http://www.jcr-gtr.com/product-category/jcrdevelopments

IMPORTANT

You will notice that the price indicates normal retail pricing – Please be sure to input your forum name quoting JCRFRS in the ‘additional information’ field of the order form when ordering from the JCR site to qualify for the group buy pricing. Your invoice price will reflect this.

Retail price upon general release is now confirmed and set at the following:

Individual – £295+vat (plus shipping)
    Full Car Set – £545+vat (plus shipping)

Group Buy Offer

Individual – £265+vat (plus shipping)
    Full Car set – £490+vat (plus shipping)

Regards

Jonny

dator
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Jcr_Developments

Hi Jonny,

Does the official release also means deliveries? The waiting is killing me; it’s the most anticipate mod for the RS :-).

Thank you.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Dator

Pre orders will begin shipping as of 7th and we expect to fulfill all pre orders with a week of that date so really not too far away now

Thanks again for the patience, very much looking forward to all of your feedback!

Regards

Jonny

csanders
    Participant

USA

Definitely interested!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m still on the fence ! I have no issue with the std height headroom-wise or  view out the window, I dont care about sitting low to look like a touring car champ, only slight issue I have is once my legs are in a comfy position for clutch and throttle using the front/back adjustment, I find the steering wheel is a bit of a stretch, I have to have the seat a bit more upright than Im used to, If I tilt it back , my arms can barely  reach the top of the wheel ! and I thought I had long arms!! I wish the steering wheel adjusted for ‘reach’, either  that or there was a ‘deep dish’ steering wheel. Just wondering if I use the frames to lower the seats would that enable me to tilt the seat back a bit more comfy angle instead of almost bolt upright and still reach the wheel? Would love to have a sit in one with the lowered frames to try-out.

Also… for passengers in the back, there is a bar going across just above floor level on the bottom of the shell seats,looks like an ankle breaker if there is a frontal impact to me ! with the lowered frames, does this bar also get lowered? if it does surely the rear passenger is going to find his rear leg room even more compromised as you wont be able to get your foot so far forward/under the front seat ??  pic…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

unsubscribe.

Momo
    Participant

Canada

Oi, Jonny, any word on North American leather/power seat fitment yet?

Where are you getting a loaner seat/car for this anyhow? 😉

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Momo

We’re hoping to get the fitment and adaptations made and complete within a couple of weeks. Not too far away now, we’re already pretty confident with whats required and don’t anticipate any issues.

Will keep this thread updated with the latest info on that too

Regards

Jonny

jo-lechner
    Participant

Germany

LHD car set ordered a few minutes ago !

Understeer is if you see the wall you will hit.

Oversteer is if you hear the wall you hit.

(W. Röhrl)

chunkybus
    Participant

UK - England

Mike P makes a good comment above re the feet space…….is this a downside jonny?

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!