Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 534 total)
  • Author

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@ManxRS

The seat sits lower to the floor but I don’t see this as an issue for rear passengers at all, there is still more than enough space for passengers to comfortably sit behind with the front seats in a normal position.

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

hep-rs
    Participant

UK - England

Jonny, have you got an update on when we can expect to get the seat rails we’ve ordered ?

cheers

pete

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

TBH Rear Passengers are the least of my concerns. Since owning the FRS (Oct last year) I have had one (1) person sit in the back, and that was on passengers side, so as i am initially getting the drivers side rail it wont be an issue. Nevertheless, if passengers wanna sit in the rear then i am sure they wont be uncomfortable, unless they are children of Robert Wadlow!!!!

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Hep-RS

Parts will begin shipping this week, we’re aiming to have all pre orders delivered within 7-10 days. The Recaro delay in delivery of the slide rails has really held things back but we’re really close now.

Appreciate the patience from all customers who have placed pre-orders.

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Jonny.  Can’t wait to stop my nose bleeds from sitting so fucking high in the car???

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

Momo
    Participant

Canada

@JCR_Developments I know it’s not been long, but any news to share on north american fitment?

-Andrew

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

This is what Howsey would look like if he went for the lowered seats, a look a lot of people think is cool !! 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hey everyone,

Great news! The rails are in from Recaro and we will begin shipping pre orders of parts early part of next week, within a week all pre orders should be delivered!

Please find the official release images below of the final product along with further information for those who have been following this thread from the start.

You will notice that the JCR SuperLow Seat Frames now look a little more impressive compared to our ‘teaser’ photos. We have included light weight features which reference to the original Ford side mounts in the base frame along with JCR branding and satin black powdercoat on all parts to perfectly match the OEM Ford finish.

As promised, the JCR SuperLow Seat Frames allow owners to lower their shell Recaro’s by over 50mm and we have included 3 options for seat position.

We have also added forward / rear base adjustment for those owners who feel they can’t get far enough back, this adds over 30mm additional base foot room / leg space for the taller owners – Another great feature.

After a further road miles and track miles our 3 seat position options have also been slightly revised

• 55mm Lowering – OEM Base Rake
    • 55mm Lowering – 7.5 degrees additional Base Rake
    • 20mm Lowering

We would like to thank all owners and members of the forum that have taken part in the Group Buy opportunity and look forward to your feedback over the coming weeks once you get a chance to install your JCR SuperLow Seat Frames and drive the car with the new and much improved driving position!

Regards

Jonny

hep-rs
    Participant

UK - England

Great news Jonny, can’t wait to get them fitted and show off on the other forum ??

kaney1980
    Participant

UK - England

Excellent! Can’t wait to fit mine; will even do it in the dark the day they arrive so I can test it next morning!

MY2017 | Frozen White | SYNC3

Recaro CS | Sunroof | Luxury Pack | Forged Alloys | Door Protectors

Mountune M400 | Mountune Short-Shifter | Eibach Pro Spring Kit & 15mm Spacers | JCR Super-Low Driver’s Seat Frame

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Fab news Jonny. They look…..well they look as i expected from someone thats always producing quality parts. Well done mate and cant wait to get mine next week 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

It’s like Christmas, excited, looking forward to going low, low is the only way to go!!!!

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

No more nose bleeds????

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Oi! **** you, Parker. Wrong height, wrong colour. ?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

The next group buy ??   LOL

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!