Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 534 total)
  • Author

jimblob1984
    Participant

UK - England

@JCR_Developments should have emailed them to you as a PDF.

kaney1980
    Participant

UK - England

@jcr_developments – mine came today but gutted I’m away now for the weekend so won’t get to fit until Monday. Have read the guide I got by email – good touch and a great guide!

MY2017 | Frozen White | SYNC3

Recaro CS | Sunroof | Luxury Pack | Forged Alloys | Door Protectors

Mountune M400 | Mountune Short-Shifter | Eibach Pro Spring Kit & 15mm Spacers | JCR Super-Low Driver’s Seat Frame

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi I’ve got the PDF today but no seat rails hope to see them Saturday?

r5fkd
    Participant

UK - England

Fitted today in under 2 hours, I now have a completely transformed car.

I am 6’1 and instantly feel more connected, this is how it should be from the factory. If you think your seat is too high don’t hesitate to make this modification, it’s money well spent.

Thanks @jcr_developments now the car is a keeper.

FPM375, Scorpion, Venturi, JCR, Short Shift ++++++

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

R5 Did you use the 7.5 degree rake? I’ve done mine without but may like the rake to support my thighs even more, I’m 6ft 1 too, long legs

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

r5fkd
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Johny, no, didn’t go for the rake and glad I didn’t. I’m still acclimatising but love the difference

FPM375, Scorpion, Venturi, JCR, Short Shift ++++++

RSOldie
    Participant

UK - England

I’m 6′ 3″. Yes the seats are a bit higher than ideal but I can live with it. Looks a top quality piece of kit. Looking forward to Fezza posting a video.

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

R5, I made the effort to remove the seat again, and apply the 7.5 degree rake option, only took me 1.5 hours this time to do the alteration  and refit the seat, I love this new position, it’s strange because it looks initiallly as the though it’s nearly raised back to what the unchanged passenger seat is, only 20mm lower at the front of the seat, but definitely 50mm lower at your base of your spine, it looks more in keep with the passenger seat if your not changing it, but the support for my long legs is perfect, I noticed with the standard rake that although I was a lit lower I felt like my thighs were in the air and not supported, I have a 34 inch inside leg, the 7.5 degree rake makes the seat fit like a glove, I would recommend this setting for all daddy long legs, took a few images of the 7.5 degree position

Mountune M380 package

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Another one

Mountune M380 package

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Last one

Mountune M380 package

hussey1
    Participant

UK - England

Been watching this from the start, I’d still like to sit in the lowered seats before committing to these.

Is this group buy still available or is it back to the full price now?

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi just been on YouTube fezza has his latest video on installation of the lowered seat rails brilliant funny too carnt wait for mine ?

markmark3
    Participant

UK - England

Following this thread ..Am I right in saying that later models already come with lower shell seats. I am 5’9 and sit fine with the arm rest and middle of the screen..

66 Nitrous Blue, Sync 3, lux pack, CS seats, black forged alloys, blue Brembo calipers. FPM 375 upgrade. And a dirty big grin..?

18 Red edition garage queen.

RSOldie
    Participant

UK - England

That’s my understanding markmark3. 15mm lower has been mentioned. Mine is Jan 17 build and at 6’3″I’m OK with it.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi all,

Thank you for all of the feedback so far – It seems we have lots of very happy customers already!

@MarkMark3
    & @RSOldie

The later cars sit 11/12mm lower than the first iteration – Thats the most that Ford can do within their homologation for the vehicle.

The JCR parts are compatible with both the first and second gen Recaro Shell seats and results will be consistent.

Obviously preference on driving position and what is considered to be comfortable or awkward is very subjective, we’re just happy to be able to offer a very streamlined solution for all of those owners out there for which the standard driving position was ruining their experience with the car.

Any questions at all please let me know

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!