Mountune 375 Kit fitted

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Mountune 375 Kit fitted

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 132 total)
  • Author

400andrising
    Participant

UK - England

Is it one of the companies mentioned in this thread? Ultimately I’d prob go Revo if it’s warranty approved.

400andrising
    Participant

UK - England

I’m also interested to know whether it’s Ford warranty or whether it’s the company’s own warranty, which are obviously two very different things!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

It is not REVO.

All I can say it’s a map package that is currently released but will be available to purchase through selected Ford dealers to start with before a big roll out. There is a launch night on 8th Dec which we will be at then I will have more info.

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Revo wouldn’t be warranted by Ford. Only Mountune are, and i am looking forward to the first claim someone makes thats got a M375….Lets see how ford handle that. Seeing as many dealers & Ford brass are already saying that the RS won’t be covered for claims resulting from drifting or launch control i’ll be intrigued to see their response should any M375 car lodge a claim.

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

shifter
    Participant

UK - England

Adams

400andrising
    Participant

UK - England

If they’re not endorsing Revo I don’t think they’ll be taking on Adam Tuned mate surely?

shifter
    Participant

UK - England

Stage 1 Adams I believe, might be a crock but the guy was adamant.

400andrising
    Participant

UK - England

For the US maybe but I just thought it would be unlikely that Ford UK would partner with a US based tuner.

I’d have expected perhaps Litchfield or Revo.

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Dave Mountain (Mountune) has had ties with FMC for years, hence why they are the “chosen one” ???

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

Dreamscience

oiler
    Participant

UK - England

Dreamscience would be good.

Any reason for this or just a guess?

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

Something I heard.

But not 100% so a bit of guess work too.

Hope it is though

400andrising
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve seen AdamTuned mentioned elsewhere but again I’d be surprised if we saw Ford UK offering up warranty for a US based tuning firm.

Also wanted to enquire – is AdamTuned just one guy or is the outfit bigger than the website suggests?

js1873
    Participant

UK - Scotland

It’s Dreamscience… but not covered by Ford warranty.

Post they made on another forum.

Starting with the Glasgow Ford store they will offer for sale and to fit, selected Dreamscience product and packages to Mustang, RS and ST models. The items namely exhaust, intake and imap are not warranted by Ford but do carry a warranty provided by us through the dealership which runs along side your OEM warranty for those specific products and will also extend to our range of suspension too.

We have been working closely behind the scenes with the group plus a few others and have more to come soon.

All the best

Team DS

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

@400andrising – AdamTuned (or Tune+ if you will) is just Adam Brunson 🙂 – He is however, very thorough – im running his software on my RS..

He has tuned about 200+ RS now in total, and obviously knew the 2.3 ecoboost engine very well before tuning RS’ since he’s one of the best mustang ecoboost tuners out there 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune 375 Kit fitted. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!