My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 544 total)
  • Author

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Proper man cave that. Hope you got to raid the fridge

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@turbo-tone πŸ˜† that was 2 hours of my life i will never get back…. as all was shut, an events company / ballon supply and so on.. offered to drop some balloons in, with the kit to make the arch and pillars ☹️ Not fun! but she enjoyed it…. My wife also got the chance to give them away locally to another little girl’s parents on a Sustainable celebration page. If i was paying full amount it would of been this,

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Matt.B was mental… would of loved to started some

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

who’s garage is that? or cant you say?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@grunty-motor its redline racing’s man cave / unit in Cardiff… they employ a full time security guard on site πŸ˜† They are great guys πŸ‘

Im hopefully going to another soon, but will be no pic’s jobby i think?? But theres only 1 series 1 black RS i want the little one to have a pic with 🀫

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@GM. From someone who also has two kids there are several nights that I dread. The night before your child’s birthday and Christmas Eve. In bed late due to ‘setting up’ and then up early when a child wakes you up with an elbow drop. Worth it though when you see their smiles in the morning.

Wish I could get my youngest more into cars. He wants to be a rally driver but doesn’t like going fast πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Eldest is great. Currently being home schooled so when I am off in a few weeks we are doing ‘topic’ on how an engine works and how you achieve more power

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@turbo-tone i know the feeling, but as you say worth every bit of pain 🀣🀣 She is mental on cars and fords mainly…

I also use the hands on approach or real world when teaching them πŸ™ƒ

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Black Series 1?

How many of those were built? One was Diana’s???

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@grunty-motor πŸ˜‰

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

One mental exited little one, Welsh Ford Exclusive…. First Ladies hoodie, in the new style 😍

Massive thank you to Alex at welsh ford πŸ‘ This to me is what it’s all about….

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Great pics!

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Hi GM, your car is constantly evolving, what’s the car up for next, did you mention somewhere that your having a custom tune soon?

Great thread mate, driving the miles and creating the memories, thanks for taking the time to post.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!