My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 544 total)
  • Author

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

ROFL! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

🤣😂🤣😂

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Tall Paul 💪💪😉👍

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, looking awesome mate, I’m getting quite jealous of all the shiny internals. It’s not helping me trying to stop spending on the car!

I’m hoping to fit a sports cat in the next few weeks, but want to heat wrap it. Where did you get yours from, I’ve seen a bit about and it all appears the same but I know you’re pretty clued up on all this stuff.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@jamesey78 i was given the one i used by a mate… mental to handle itchy, the best one I’ve seen so far is the funk one, I’ve used a stuff from them and its spot on 👍

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers bud. That stuff’s not cheap, is it? Still, buy cheap-buy twice. I’ll get some ordered at some point. 👌🏻

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I done it with the heat tape also, bough a cheap one.. then funk one to replace…

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Just bought a reel of the carbon one, had a 5% discount code so came down to £54 delivered. Just need to go and pick up the cat and then I can get wrapping.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Don’t forget metal cable ties, allot cheaper from electrical whole sales tho than automotive places… 👍 If you need some pics of how my cat was wrapped email me…. gm@greeneng.co.uk

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Mental how small the stock turbo is compared to this 😬

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

such a shame it will be hid behind the motor!

thing of beauty

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@grunty-motor 90% off all the nice looking, well engineered bits ill not get to admire 🙁

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@grunty-motor , that’s the reason why he is taking pictures now. To catalog the works of art….. that and for insurance I guess.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@nicklulu 😂 Spot on good to keep a story with the car…. Insurance get a spreadsheet now, Since the last 2 years…. Cant wait to tell them how fast it is when its done 😆

Tbh Brentacre are incredible to deal with, i just send them my spreadsheet and dyno graph… my insurance gets bracketed in BHP… Been quoted £65 Approx increase from 440 to 580…. just moves my current bracket from up to 500 to 600…. But have a bad feeling this year price of all RS’s is going to rocket due to number of thefts? 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!