New plates and holders

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling New plates and holders

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author

donskie123
    Participant

UK - Scotland

So I need ones open at top then with security key 30 off ebay??

donskie123
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Do I need the ones that open at the top with thesecurity key 30 off ebay??

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Mine are 3 d gel and fit into the ford holder no probs πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pauly Paul
    Participant

You can buy from ford direct Β£12.00 a set for the ones I have πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pauly Paul
    Participant

donskie123
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Mines r 4d backing thick but front ones no bother but back struggle. Maybe the m6 bolts I have in holder myt b issue as there Standard head and not countersunk head πŸ€”

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I’ve an array of nuts and bolts amassed over many decades, I found 2 brass nuts with Allan key heads , and are counter sunk fixed into cars number plate slots like a glove just bloody lucky I guess .πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯΄

donskie123
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Just fitted my daughters holders no problem on her fiesta st line. Rear has normal screws. Plate slide up no probs. Think it myt be screw heads either that slightly differently made as from 2 different ebay sellers.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Can someone confirm that the bolts for the rear plate holders I need are M6, 12mm? Got some new surrounds and plates to fit however current rears are taped on

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo, yes I think they are πŸ‘

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Bobcat. Will throw up some pics once I get the new holders and reg number on the carπŸ‘

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Pauly Paul
    Participant

We all still waiting for the new plate pics m8y , or have you not had time yet .

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Got the plates but Pumabuid haven’t shipped my holders so I have ordered another set from SCC today and will argue the toss with PayPal to get my money back

Pauly Paul
    Participant

😒😒

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New plates and holders. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!