quarterly meet.

Home Forums Regional England – Midlands quarterly meet.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 179 total)
  • Author

vaultboydan
    Participant

UK - England

11am works, where exactly are we meeting?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Suits me, did it this morning in about 30 mins….

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

Car park outside front of museum vaultboy. So we can do some doughnuts practicing drft mode

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Follow the brown Heritage Motor Museum signs….  I think the visitors parking will be on the left of the drive (Staff use the right now)  I’d try and park at the back row see red circle

JLR Parking

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

I popped in today, while working out of JLR. There were two club meets and they parked on the grass either side of the entrance. One was Citroen DS3’s but fast ones and on the other side fast British Leylands (when they weren’t blowing up) Montego and Maestro Turbos etc. I’m sure they were big official meets though, about 30 or more cars each side. If anyone gets there early it might be worth asking whether we could park on the grass, would be nice to show the RS’s off. Visitors do use the car park on the left but there were a few cars on the right too. There were some signs up for them, pre-booked private groups I think, but no-one was marshalling the car park. Cars on show looked great in the sunshine, even hotter tomorrow ☀️☀️☀️.

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

wont be showing mine off, its filthy as hell, lol

Nitrous999
    Participant

UK - England

Gutted I can’t make it tomorrow lads, maybe next time ?? Hope you all have a good one and enjoy the museum

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Mine looks better dirty

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Mine looks better dirty

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Get up early and wash it ? ……   apart from the wheels mine survived quite well this week.

Not sure we will have enough to put on a “display” lol….

Are people bringing partners and families or flying solo ?

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Solo Steve, my wife doesn’t like car museums or RS’s. Not working at Gaydon today so I will pop down for a bit once I have confirmed final permission. One thing my wife does enjoy is lie-ins. Got owned on the way to work yesterday on the Straight Mile by a 16 plate Aston Martin which came off your estate. Anyone you know?

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

Im on my own too, wife and kids not keen on this sort of thing, although managed tp persuade them to come to ford fair

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

The Beast has awoken and granted permission, see you there at 11.

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Bring the clan if you like Steve. I’ll just pop for an hour but I will sort annual membership, same price as a day ticket. Plenty for kids to do, used to be 4×4 ride and go karts when mine were little. I fancy popping in now and then before and after work days at JLR.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Solo as well,  yes there was an AM swanning around past mine yesterday, think someone down the road gets to borrow one for the weekend from time to time.

Pre flights checks done and passed…..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to quarterly meet.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!