U.K. Virus Alert

Home Forums General Non RS Chat U.K. Virus Alert

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 241 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

god thats ugly  Yorks ! Nearly as pugly as…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Keep safe everyone, it is getting very serious now.

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by bobcat.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Like all the experts say, its going to get worse before it gets better. I don’t think we will see any normality until late summer.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Coastliner, I think you’re right.

Honorary Member

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Well, the 6th month MOT ‘holiday’ hasn’t stopped unnecessary car journeys and contact with minging vehicle interiors for me the last two days. Just returned to work after 7 days isolation to this madness. The owners of complete sheds have of course cancelled so they can carry on driving potentially dangerous vehicles. Well done DVSA

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Jeez, bloke I knew just up the road from me died yesterday from covid 19. Getting to close to home now.

Was talking, at a distance, to a paramedic friend earlier and he said that the worst is to come in these rural areas.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by elliot.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@elliot, that is getting to close for comfort.

Can’t believe what I saw on the news yesterday, people having a barbecue on the beach

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I know these times are unprecedented, but we only know what the news is putting out, for example they show younger people in a park yesterday in London which seems to portray a certain age sector in a certain area. We have heard very little from Boris or how he is coping with the virus. Whereas Matt Hancock appears to be back to normal. And I didn’t know the Saudis were charging us £3 million a month for the use of the new Nightingale facility on London. There were scenes yesterday of the Italians burning the EU flag, but nothing on the main BBC News. So do you get my drift we only know what  the ITV and BBC are telling us.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly Coast !  and… is this virus airborne?? its obviously a tiny molecule so is it floating around unseen like pollen, which gets everywhere? Are they telling us to stay indoors at home because its dangerous outside but they wont say that because it would cause widespread panic and everyone would be taping up and sealing their doors and windows??!! You just know if Corbyn got the covid , there would be updates on his condition, interviews with people expressing their love and best wishes for him, but not for Boris, the media do not like right swingers !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

I think from what I was reading yesterday The EU could implode, Germany and France have virtually cut Spain , Italy and Portugal adrift. There was a 6 hour skype type meeting involving all 27 members of which they agreed there needs to be some assistance, but guess what they need to leave it a month or so before they make a decision. I think this is the end of the European project. I am so pleased we are out.

Coastliner

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Then you’ve got f**king vermin like this:

University Labour Party Chair Celebrates Prime Minister’s Corona Diagnosis

Anyone around the Birmingham area who could report this lowlife and ask for it to be removed from all posts it holds?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ahh, but the good news is our illustrious leader will recover from his predicament. When Boris is celebrating his health, she will still be an ugly fat cunt!

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

I see the New Labour leader is already criticising the Government, he needs to knuckle down and help not make it more difficult. What is wrong with these plonkers?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@v8, totally agree, they should all be working together especially at this time.

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to U.K. Virus Alert. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!