My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 234 total)
  • Author
    GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Wake up call! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pad @gm, no wonder you get a good echo ha ha ha

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat ๐Ÿคฃ wouldn’t want to heat that place mate! Its a shame we have to drop the quality of the photos to upload tho โ˜น๏ธ

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Of all the cars in the car park the RS stands out the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Looking GOOD mate!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Is that a 20mm drop all round?? What springs you fitted??

You got Wheel Spacers fitted yet??

AND…. how much of a difference does the exhaust make mate!! Iโ€™d say itโ€™s one of the best Mods you can do!! I never get tired listening to mine!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Ps. That ETS stencil is different to mine. Iโ€™ve zoomed in on one of your pics and itโ€™s a slightly different logo and itโ€™s bigger. I can get a stencil for $20 from ETS but they want $114 to post it to Scotland?? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฌ.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,ย Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&Rย Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBCย Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brakeย Pads,ย Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,ย Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo yeah 20mm on the eibach springs… Im not sure about the spacers tho???

The ETS stencil, i got fed up of looking so just went for the bay one…๐Ÿ˜† i could of left the flame bits out so it would be the same as the one direct from ETS, but thought it looked a little different… ๐Ÿ˜ Didn’t give the size a second thought tho.. i did start to draw it and get a stainless one cut using water jet, but got distracted..๐Ÿ˜†

The exhaust mate! best mod I’ve done… it now rattles my garage door on cold start….๐Ÿ™‰

Engine bits next, then rust and all things i should take it back to for with warranty…๐Ÿ™ƒ but with the time off work, drama and way they treat your car I’ll just sort. ๐Ÿคฃ

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Job Done! one happy little one ๐Ÿ‘

jamesey78
    jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Great shot that mate, love it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

1. Sync 3, Lux pack, door protectors, winter pack, FPM 375, Mountune; short shift, roll restrictor and springs (hard pipe in shed), H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, Quantitec led red smoked sequential rear lights, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker
    bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, absolutely fantastic, cracking pic, awesome

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

It was not me making it back fire! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Caught the culprit yes itโ€™s the little co-pilot……. good ย on her ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

faber
    faber
    Participant

France

the devil is below the superb car photos.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 234 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!