My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 544 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Wake up call! ??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pad @gm, no wonder you get a good echo ha ha ha

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat ? wouldn’t want to heat that place mate! Its a shame we have to drop the quality of the photos to upload tho ☹️

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Of all the cars in the car park the RS stands out the best ???

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Looking GOOD mate!! ??. Is that a 20mm drop all round?? What springs you fitted??

You got Wheel Spacers fitted yet??

AND…. how much of a difference does the exhaust make mate!! I’d say it’s one of the best Mods you can do!! I never get tired listening to mine!! ??.

Ps. That ETS stencil is different to mine. I’ve zoomed in on one of your pics and it’s a slightly different logo and it’s bigger. I can get a stencil for $20 from ETS but they want $114 to post it to Scotland?? ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo yeah 20mm on the eibach springs… Im not sure about the spacers tho???

The ETS stencil, i got fed up of looking so just went for the bay one…? i could of left the flame bits out so it would be the same as the one direct from ETS, but thought it looked a little different… ? Didn’t give the size a second thought tho.. i did start to draw it and get a stainless one cut using water jet, but got distracted..?

The exhaust mate! best mod I’ve done… it now rattles my garage door on cold start….?

Engine bits next, then rust and all things i should take it back to for with warranty…? but with the time off work, drama and way they treat your car I’ll just sort. ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Job Done! one happy little one ?

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Great shot that mate, love it ??

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, absolutely fantastic, cracking pic, awesome

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

It was not me making it back fire! ??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Caught the culprit yes it’s the little co-pilot……. good  on her ????

Honorary Member

faber
    Participant

France

the devil is below the superb car photos.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!