quarterly meet.

Home Forums Regional England – Midlands quarterly meet.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 179 total)
  • Author

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

26 for me as car going in on the 28 to have all my goodies fitted at mountune

Fully forged running M400x

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Shall we settle on 26th Nov then?

10.30 am,  Park as before, if it’s hammering down meet in reception and we’ll go for coffee in the cafe etc.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Yes please Steve. Promise I won’t get distracted by the Jam Sandwiches this time. Only thing distracting me might be the offer of a nice SVR but will let you the day before if I get a drive.

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Is the server really struggling tonight? Could only reach this through a convoluted route.

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

I’d be interested to compare notes Ian, what are you getting? I have to launder money to buy my Mountune kit. Takes time, ask Steve.

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Please may I try your short shift this time? That just flies under the radar!

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah any time,  you will want for sure

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Mark Edwards
    Participant

UK - England

So just to ask where are we meeting? IE postcode

Mark

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Motor Heritage Center, JaguarLandRover Gaydon …  Follow the brown road signs.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Dr rs

Intercooler,charge pipe/ hoses, intake pipe,secondary pipe, inlet manifold, PTU, short shift, spacer throttle, 200 cell down pipe, full V3 cat back, roll restricter, breather plate, brake lines, MP 400 software.

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

I’m coming

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Isn Barker

I have the same / similar spec as you bar the sport cat & V3 exhaust and M400 map. Did you buy all yours in one hit to get the straight M400 option or bits at a time.

The reason I ask, if you had all the kit before the M400 map was uploaed, was their a big difference from pre map to post map. As at the moment with the FPM375 and all the additional spec mine accelerates as hard as an alleged 400bhp Mk2 Focus RS, But that may be down to better traction rather than power.

Cheers

A 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

White rs  I have been buying  bits at times long before I had the motor, order the V3 catback, inlet manifold, 200cell down pipe at ford fair,

forgot to mention I have the LSD diff as well to be fitted

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Ian Barker

Was their a massive difference in Performance after bolting all the bits on before you loaded the M400 map

The reason I ask, if you had all the kit before the M400 map was uploaed, was their a big difference from pre map to post map.

As at the moment with the FPM375 and all the additional spec mine accelerates as hard as an alleged 400bhp Mk2 Focus RS, But that may be down to better traction rather than power.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Have not fitted anything as yet will be going in as standard coming out 400bhp, was going down the 375 route but changed my mind when they brought out the MP400 at ford fair

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to quarterly meet.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!