TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 395 total)
  • Author

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, you got to try it, seeing daveRS3″s picture reminded me about it. Must go out now and buy a bottle for later . Might even sit in the garage for a while with a glass looking at the RS [ Sad I know!]

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Brembo…… ? Yeah defo done the bin the boxers on a night out…. Ive pissed in some strange places too!

When we all moved in as houses were being built it was crazy, i have passed out like 8 houses in my street. BBQ’s got ridiculous, Sambuca was my go to drink to ruining people! Kind of why I’ve calmed down and given up for a bit..?

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Just about to unwind for the evening and enjoy a bottle of beer that’s been sitting in the fridge.

If your having a tipple tonight lads, enjoy, and have a good night.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Brembo… what you drinking tonight?

Im on Scotland’s finest November 19 Vintage! You can tell which factory we’ve been working in today……?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Overrev… i can almost taste the Oak ? Enjoy ?? i do miss a good proper strength cider!

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Really popular over the warm spell ?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@paul-m

Theres nothing sad about drinking in your garage and staring at your RS mate!! If I’d a garage I’d do that every night!! Haha!!

@overrev

Evening mate!! Hope you’re well?? Thought you might’ve had the Glenfiddich out, or was it Glenfarclas?? Anyhoo, enjoy your beer mate and have a good weekend!!

@elliot

A nice cold cider… you in the pub mate??

@gm

I received that samples tonight mate!! THANKS VERY MUCH PAL!! If I can repay that in any way don’t hesitate to ask?? Got quite an array to put through the tasting process!! Tonight I’m having a few cold Coronas and finishing off that Bowmore Whisky from last night. I think this’ll probably be the last drink I have before going Offshore on Wednesday. Probably just as well coz I’m only getting 2 nights out a bottle of Whisky just now, ????….. I’m blaming the nice weather and of course the lack of adult supervision!! Haha… ????. Lol!!

Oh, and yeah, came home many a night minus the boxers mate!!! Sometimes the socks too if I’ve been caught outside in ma  cider drinking younger years and had to use them to wipe with!! LMAO… ????.

Enjoy your Highland Spring mate!! ??.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and GOOD HEALTH TO ALL!! ????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Aye, friday night at the local, could get messy. Day off tomorrow, yay ?

Good selection of single malts on the top shelf.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@elliot

Nice mate!! Get yourself a Laphroaig 10 year old with a small lump of ice!! I think I can see it on the top shelf there mate!! Lol!! Enjoy!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

brembo – Hi Marc, yes mate keeping well thanks, and your right, Glenfiddich would normally be my go to hit, but I’ve already supped it I am afraid…….hard times my friend, you’ll have to have a tot for me!!!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@overrev

Consider it done mate!! I’m back on it again tonight!! ??. I’m blaming the glorious highland weather!! Haha!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Cocktails tonight boys ! ? soda water, lime cordial and fresh lime… in a fantastic microwave pub, just down from silverstone ?

https://mk3focusrs.club/wp-content/uploads/forum_uploads/126621/qyb9wku0toear1b2kdwairbevljm7xdn.jpg

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

You take it easy on the HARD stuff tonight, big day the morn mate!! Lol… ??.

ENJOY!!

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@overrev

This ones for you mate…….

@davers3

Have you tried this one mate?? Highland Park Dragon Legend..!! I highly recommend it, slightly Peaty, lovely and smooth!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo liking the Penderyn in the background ??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!