TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

This topic contains 120 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by GM GM 6 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)
  • Author

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, you got to try it, seeing daveRS3″s picture reminded me about it. Must go out now and buy a bottle for later . Might even sit in the garage for a while with a glass looking at the RS [ Sad I know!]

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo…… 😂 Yeah defo done the bin the boxers on a night out…. Ive pissed in some strange places too!

When we all moved in as houses were being built it was crazy, i have passed out like 8 houses in my street. BBQ’s got ridiculous, Sambuca was my go to drink to ruining people! Kind of why I’ve calmed down and given up for a bit..😉

OverRev
    OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Just about to unwind for the evening and enjoy a bottle of beer that’s been sitting in the fridge.

If your having a tipple tonight lads, enjoy, and have a good night.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo… what you drinking tonight?

Im on Scotland’s finest November 19 Vintage! You can tell which factory we’ve been working in today……🙃

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@overrev… i can almost taste the Oak 😮 Enjoy 👍🏾 i do miss a good proper strength cider!

elliot
    elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Really popular over the warm spell 😜

FPM 375 + DS 2+ iMap

DSC Suspension Controller

Breedt Short Shifter

Mountune V3 Cat Back

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@paul-m

Theres nothing sad about drinking in your garage and staring at your RS mate!! If I’d a garage I’d do that every night!! Haha!!

@overrev

Evening mate!! Hope you’re well?? Thought you might’ve had the Glenfiddich out, or was it Glenfarclas?? Anyhoo, enjoy your beer mate and have a good weekend!!

@elliot

A nice cold cider… you in the pub mate??

@gm

I received that samples tonight mate!! THANKS VERY MUCH PAL!! If I can repay that in any way don’t hesitate to ask?? Got quite an array to put through the tasting process!! Tonight I’m having a few cold Coronas and finishing off that Bowmore Whisky from last night. I think this’ll probably be the last drink I have before going Offshore on Wednesday. Probably just as well coz I’m only getting 2 nights out a bottle of Whisky just now, 😱😳🤫🤫….. I’m blaming the nice weather and of course the lack of adult supervision!! Haha… 🤣😂🤪🤪. Lol!!

Oh, and yeah, came home many a night minus the boxers mate!!! Sometimes the socks too if I’ve been caught outside in ma  cider drinking younger years and had to use them to wipe with!! LMAO… 😂😂😂😂.

Enjoy your Highland Spring mate!! 👍👍.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and GOOD HEALTH TO ALL!! 🥃🥃👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

elliot
    elliot
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Aye, friday night at the local, could get messy. Day off tomorrow, yay 😁

Good selection of single malts on the top shelf.

FPM 375 + DS 2+ iMap

DSC Suspension Controller

Breedt Short Shifter

Mountune V3 Cat Back

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@elliot

Nice mate!! Get yourself a Laphroaig 10 year old with a small lump of ice!! I think I can see it on the top shelf there mate!! Lol!! Enjoy!! 🥃👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

OverRev
    OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

brembo – Hi Marc, yes mate keeping well thanks, and your right, Glenfiddich would normally be my go to hit, but I’ve already supped it I am afraid…….hard times my friend, you’ll have to have a tot for me!!!

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@overrev

Consider it done mate!! I’m back on it again tonight!! 😱🤫. I’m blaming the glorious highland weather!! Haha!! 😂🤪.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Cocktails tonight boys ! 😆 soda water, lime cordial and fresh lime… in a fantastic microwave pub, just down from silverstone 🙈

https://mk3focusrs.club/wp-content/uploads/forum_uploads/126621/qyb9wku0toear1b2kdwairbevljm7xdn.jpg

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

You take it easy on the HARD stuff tonight, big day the morn mate!! Lol… 🤣😂.

ENJOY!!

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@overrev

This ones for you mate…….

@davers3

Have you tried this one mate?? Highland Park Dragon Legend..!! I highly recommend it, slightly Peaty, lovely and smooth!! 🥃👍.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo liking the Penderyn in the background 👍🏻

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!