TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 395 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Haha..??. Thanks again mate!! But it’ll not be there for long when I get home after next trip mate!! ??????. I’ll need to get a pen n paper ready to write my thoughts down as I drink them…. Coz I’ll not remember F**K ALL in the morning!! LMAO… ????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Breaking out the good stuff!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Haven’t tried that one Brembo. That will go on my list though. Cheers.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! Just away to try some Welsh Whisky for the first time!! Got 3 samples here courtesy of fellow RS Driver and Welshman @gm !! Thanks again mate!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, enjoy marc. Hope you get converted ha ha ha .

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Brembo ???

Ive gone for a mix tonight also :

One that is suppose to increase your IQ and a Scottish single batch ?

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

Penderyn rich oak is the newish one to try I’m all over it

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

My latest acquisitions, Grand Slam, Icons of Wales #6, Rich Oak

Honorary Member

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

Get that rich oak down your neck it’s lovely

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Tonight’s tipple

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Good show @bobcat we need more buying Penderyn so they can spend more with me, and my Mrk 2 RS fund can grow ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening lads!! What can I say about Welsh Whisky…… Mmmmm…….. what I will say is @gm is my new best mate who I’ve never actually met, lol ?, but hope to at some point, lol ?, because he has introduced me to something very VERY GOOD!! Haha, ??. Cheers for that mate!! Legend.. ????????.

I had 3 to try, all from the Penderyn Distillery in Wales. Now I’ll mention that although I drink a lot of Whisky and I know what I like, I am by no means an expert on the subject, but I have drunk enough Whisky to give a half decent verdict….. ie…. do I like it or do I not like it??!! Haha..!!

The first one I tried was the Madeira…. Now I promised I’d take notes during this tasting, ?, well I forgot, ?, but I do remember it tasting absolutely lovely!! So a ? thumbs up for that one!!

2nd up was the Sherrywood…. I screwed the top off and took a nice big whiff off it and it almost blew my socks off!! Once poured into my dram glass and swirled around a bit the UTTERLY ADORABLE scent of sweet toffee really was something to behold!! ??. The whole experience of this one was F**KEN LOVELY!! From the first snifter to the last drop….. What a GORGEOUS WHISKY!! ?

3rd was the Peated…. left this ‘til last cos I LOVE the Peaty Whisky…. Now… this one had some Peatyness about it but was by no means what I’d call a “Peaty” Whisky!! This Whisky again was lovely to drink, they were all LOVELY to drink and at 46% ABV they are quality Whisky, ALL OF THEM!!

To surmise…. all are quality Whisky’s and I’d drink all of them!! They all have a lovely smooth taste and an extremely smooth finish but my favourite, by a mile is the Penderyn Sherrywood!!! HOLY F**K that tastes NICE!! ????.

Thanks again @gm ….!!!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo ?? The sherrywood seams to be the fav of all… Try the breacon 5 vodka, theres a touch of the spirt they make the whiskey from in it. Was my favourite when i did drink ? Rich oak smells nice in tank and on the bottling line also ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@nateodog, I have to agree Rich Oak is very very nice, something to saviour now and again ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!