Who gone for Devils a 530 package or Sabre 550

Home Forums Performance Engine Who gone for Devils a 530 package or Sabre 550

Viewing 4 posts - 286 through 289 (of 289 total)
  • Author

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Well had to do some logs on the cobb for the new map with cams since the forge  , thought I would look on the virtual dyno , the highest numbers are the 2 runs today , the 2 below are from the finished 420 map from back in April. Don’t take any notice of the numbers because I’m not sure of there accuracy  , but for a comparison I think the cams are working!!

Looking forward to revision so I can push it 💪

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@white-r2 its purely a tool to back up your dyno sheet with real world performance 🤷🏻‍♂️ My cars done 18K of B road driving and really the only place its used each Sunday.

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

Ade 🤣 not an angry rant I guess just the way it comes across the way I’ve written it , no beef here

going back to clutches for a second , il tell you this as you might find it interesting the standard clutch cover plate has a clamping force of 1060kg, the new billet plate has a clamping force of 1300kg  hence why there is very little difference in feel over a stock clutch set up , now add to this less contact surface area and this clamping force increases.

the billet cover plate is self adjusting and all parts are fully replaceable oh and it’s 500g lighter.

draggy, I have one, I very rarely use it now but I have used it and will continue to use it as a measuring tool.

it literally validates any dyno you need a certain amount of power to be able to shift a certain amount of weight over a said distance they are extremely accurate

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

pezzar666
    Participant

UK - England

Mines in at hendy ford at present having head, 285 cams, devil HPFP and MSD530 map.

I’ll update when I get it back and get some runs done

Viewing 4 posts - 286 through 289 (of 289 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Who gone for Devils a 530 package or Sabre 550. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!