Winter 2020 is on its way

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Winter 2020 is on its way

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 285 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Must be cold where TOYAH is !!  ( 80s pop girlie for you young pups)  it looks absolutely fffreezing in her kitchen!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@rainydays: Nah, we should encourage our Scandinavian friends to post their pics too 🙂

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@71-bda: Brilliant! I thought about Debbie Harry first. But then again, on a US-channel that would be the next nipple-gate 🤣

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Bda, me thinks Toyah needs to turn her heating up 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

Anders Wigenstam
    Participant

Sweden

We got some snow att last!

Umeå, Sweden. Picture taken this morning.

More horsepower to the people!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Anders, wow now that’s a good covering 🥶🥶🥶. Have you taken the beast out in it and how was it 👍

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Heja Sverige! Heja Volvo! Now this is what I call snow! Cheers Anders, enjoy 😀

Anders Wigenstam
    Participant

Sweden

Well going sideways is easy. Driftmode and tractioncontrol off makes it fun as hell. ☺️

It’s still snowing and weather forecast says it’ll continue untill tomorrow so we’ll se if it’s possible to drive at all.

Let’s just say it doesn’t seem like taxpayers money is used for road maintenence any more….

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Anders, keep sideways and keep safe 😹

Honorary Member

Anders Wigenstam
    Participant

Sweden

Ok. I just have to…..

We got some more. Somwhere around 15″ last 12 huors

And i have been using the car since last photo.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Fantastic! Thanks Anders.

What winter tyres have you mounted? Are snow chains now mandatory in your country? If so, you changed to 18″ rims? Do you have a park heating installed since I see no garage?

Cheers, drive safe 😎

Anders Wigenstam
    Participant

Sweden

@frenk I have Nokian Hakka 8 Mounted on 18″ rims and park heater, coupé heater C-tec charger installed. That is an optional winter package that is available in the north of Sweden. The snow chains should be mandatory for the guys driving FWD cars at least but it isn´t.

I wish i had a garage but our yard is to small so the carport was the only option and the wife thinks that that is her spot.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Anders, that is a lot of snow in a short time. Great pic thanks for sharing.

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Cool!

Of course it is your wife’s spot. She is a Viking Warrior, is she not 😉

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Poor RS. All alone and cold.
    Clean the little one!

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter 2020 is on its way. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!