SHORT BLOCK UPGRADE!!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by brembo brembo 6 hours, 49 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    coastliner
    coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bda

I reckon the cheaper bit is the big factor. I just think about plastic getting brittle over time. I know there not subject to UV but heat and oil surely has an effect over time.

Coastliner

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Episode 9 gentlemen!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, Forged Black Wheels, H&R 15mm Spacers, Recaro Shells Seats, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

well done marc !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Its getting worse there must be bits all over his garage. And gearboxes are not straightforward if he doesn’t get everything just right it will not change smoothly.  I am rooting for him.

Coastliner

yorkirs
    yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Go Marc go

Love the massive heap of bits on the left at about 5:30, he is certainly brave to say the least.

Must have an understanding partner, just nipping out love to buy a bearing press🤑🤑

This is now getting interesting.

Love the trash bags for covering the bonnet vents to stop water ingress on his mates motor.

Nitrous Blue – Forged Alloys – FMP375 – Loads of V power fuel

My RS is loving the cold January air

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Haha!! I noticed that they had a few empty bottles of beer sitting before starting to take the Engine to bits, lol!! 🤣🤣. Quality!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, Forged Black Wheels, H&R 15mm Spacers, Recaro Shells Seats, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to SHORT BLOCK UPGRADE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!