TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 395 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, enjoy, made a note of that one. I’ll have a look in my tesbugs when we go shopping ?

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ooh, Glenmorangie. Was once my favourite, so easy to drink with a slight salty after taste. I eventually found Old Pulteney to replace it which has a bit more salt and a more fresh, slightly lemon flavour.

Its on the bucket list to visit those distilleries probably along with the NC500.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo Morreti is proper stuff! …. ? Thats a mint glass tho ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Yeah that Moretti stuff is magic mate, Ice cold and in that wee 330ml juice sizes cans!! ?. They go down an absolute treat!! ??. Only last about 10 mins though so you’ve got to be well stocked up!! Lol!! ?.

Well I’m having ma last drink tonight before heading back Offshore on Wednesday!! A few Moretti’s accompanied by the rest of that  Glenfairn…. not that there’s much left, lol!!

@bobcat
    , Evening mate!! I can’t tell you too much about that Glenfairn as I’m not an expert in this field….. I know what I like but can’t always explain why?? But what I will say is that it cost me £20 in Tesco, I’ve been drinking it as a LARGE HOUSE dram with 1 x big ice cube and it’s been going down a treat mate!! It’s very smooth but that may be down to the large ice cube. It’s also very sweet with a warm finish, not too much, just nice mate!! Definitely worth £20 and it’ll be back up to £30 soon!! Probably worth just having in the cupboard, a decent Speyside malt that you can use in Emergencies…… lol…. you know if you have to get pished in a hurry!! Haha!! ????????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, thanks for the write up on Whiskey, nearly finished my Highland Park I got for crimbo, so Glenfairn is on the shopping list ???

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!!

I’ve brought out the Big Guns for TONIGHTS  TIPPLE…….

Usually £46!! I picked this up in Tesco last week, (I’m amazed it’s lasted this long, lol), and it only cost me £30!! ??.

Cheers folks!! ????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo looks like you’ll have your arse handed to you by some 13 year old kid on the Xbox/playstation after you’ve had a couple of those! Enjoy before the trip back offshore!

NB FPM375

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, very nice tried that liked it. I’ve opened a bottle of Monkey Shoulder equally very nice ???. Haven’t forgotten Glenfairn ? cheers enjoy

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo looks good mate.. @stu-c thats why I’ve retired from the whole gaming thing.. trying to explain to my kids, much better when there were one joystick and 3 buttons and you could only run in one direction…?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@stu-c

Evening mate!! I’ve been hitting this new COD harder than ever mate, and think I’m doing pretty good!! Lol!! Do you play it yourself mate??
    Got back from Offshore last Wednesday and I was dying to have a shot coz Mrs Brembo was working the night shift!! I was faced with an 11 hour update then in the morning another hour update for something else!! Anyhoo, I’m all over it now and if any of those teenagers fancy their chances then they are more than welcome!! Haha, ????..!!

@bobcat

Evening mate!! Yeah, this one is quite nice actually!! A BIG FAT DRAM with a lump of ice and it’s going down a treat mate!! I’m almost halfway down the bottle already pal..??????????..!!

I wouldn’t get too excited about that Glenfairn, it was filling a hole and was cheap, it served it’s purpose that night but I wouldn’t keep it in the cupboard and offer it to guests……. unless you don’t like them, lol!!

@bobcat
    Now, you’ll have to tell me about this Monkey Shoulder mate!! What’s the crack?? The reason I ask is coz I work with a lad from Hartlepool and he’s always on it !! How does it taste?? Do you mix it?? Is it a Malt??

@gm

Evening mate!! Hope you’re well pal?? I hear you mate……. but at this time of year when the weather is SHITE….. Mrs Brembo works nights and I’ve got 3 F**KEN weeks to fill????????? I can’t cut the grass, I can’t wash cars coz it’s blowing 50mph winds outside, I CANT DO FUCK ALL MATE!!
    haha…?????..!!
    And believe me, I’ve tried!! Haha??????????

FUCKEN LOVE IT!!!! ??????????

Ps…. @stu-c it’s taken me that long to type this, I think that all the little FUCK-NUTS have hopefully gone to bed mate!! ??????..!!
    Any that haven’t are getting FUCKED UP!!

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo I know what you mean about this time of the year tho! its shite… My neighbours think that I’m barking washing cars in the rain..?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, Monkey Shoulder, What can I say for a blended whiskey it’s smooth creamy nicely spiced with a little heat that doesn’t last long leaving a slightly honey sweet after taste, the only down side is….. it makes you want to have another one ???????

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat, one of my favourites.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Thanks very much for that mate!! I’m gonna have to get myself a bottle, sounds good!!
    I see you’ve got the same Dram glass as me, nice….??.

On another note, I didn’t realise people still got TV Guides in paper form??!! Lol, ??.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@paul-m, certainly easy drinking and reasonably priced too. Could possibly be on the favourite list.

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!