TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 395 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Impressive ?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I try to be nice to my colleagues.

Might be a good opportunity for brownie points in the future!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Afternoon all!!

It’s HOME TIME after 23 days Offshore!! Chopper is on route so I should be in Aberdeen and back behind the wheel of my RS by 16:30 this afternoon!!

Big smiles on my face as I blast my way up North and hopefully there should be a bottle of Penderyn Whisky waiting for me at home!! ???. Can’t wait!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Enjoy brembo!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, enjoy every minute you’re home especially the Penderyn ??

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@paul-m

I WILL!! ?. Cheers mate!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Penderyn Sherrywood mate!! I’ve even ordered myself a new Penderyn Dram Glass!! Happy days!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Trying something different

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

There was a lad on the Rig just telling me about that one, it’s his daily dram when at home, he says it’s very good. I’ve not tried it so you’ll have to let me know what you think of it mate?? ?.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, certainly will ? it reads well on he box.

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Looks good!

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I haven’t tried that one but being from the foothills of the Cairngorms I wouldnt mind betting its similar to a Dalwhinnie. ~This is the smoothest whisky I know so really good for a 1st timer. I’d call Dalwhinnie a daily – goes down real easy.

Went to the Dalwhinnie distillery a few years ago and had the best tour ever. Came out with a few bottles including a Triple Distilled which iv’e yet to try.

Next time im in the Pot Still (Best Whiskey Pub IMO) in Glasgow, ill have a go.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Looks good bob ?

@brembo
    have you tried the sherrywood yet?? or is it all gone?? ? I was showing one off the directors you full review ?

Ive also put the feelers out for arranging something there with the RS’s for local / people that could make it there, free of corse! This summer there has been a load of boring owners clubs / cars there, Ferrari, aston and a few tesla’s ?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

I like something a little more rough to be honest get a much better glow than any Ready Brek or Whiskey that’s for sure………

Sorry am i in the wrong forum……………..

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Well that’s me home, got in the door about an hour ago and already changed 2 light bulbs and sorted the recycling….. I’ve no idea how Mrs Brembo copes without me for 3 weeks, haha, ??.

Anyhoo, my delivery of Penderyn Sherrywood didn’t come, Amazon Prime is NEVER next day delivery when you live up here!! So I went to Tesco for a bottle of Whisky and found Penderyn Madeira, usually £37 down to £27…. RESULT!! ?. So this is tonight’s tipple….

Tastes lovely and well deserved!! ??.

@gm

Evening pal!! ?. An RS gathering at that Distillery sounds magic mate!! Wish i lived a bit closer, I’d be there for sure!! There’s a lad on my Rig lives about 15 mins from the Distillery, doesn’t have an RS though, lol!! Cheers again for introducing me to the Penderyn mate, LOVE IT!! ??.

@davers3

Evening mate!! I’ve had the Dalwhinnie Winter one before and it was nice!! Do you have a particular Dalwhinnie favourite??

@bobcat

Evening mate!! I was looking at the Tamnavulin in Tesco too, but it was the Sherry Cask one and was quite expensive!! They didn’t have any double cask left!!

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!