Who gone for Devils a 530 package or Sabre 550

Home Forums Performance Engine Who gone for Devils a 530 package or Sabre 550

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 289 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@robroy but if you just search ford then RS you get a position for like for like cars, I’m hunting down Nath’s time now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Brian C
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I wasnโ€™t planning on getting a Syvecs ecu but Iโ€™m in balls deep now.
    how do sabre tune there cars are they using a Cobb?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

No stock ecu ๐Ÿ˜Ž

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

And why its always spot on, and why i said to him again yesterday he is not charging enough! Who else has cracked the ECU? Mine made a solid 548.8 yesterday, with the need for a few little extras due to turbo choice….. Drives sweet as low power mode in normal, flat out in sport, track…. pops & bangs off also… just mental loud ๐Ÿ˜‚

Brian C
    Participant

UK - Scotland

So basically you think Iโ€™ve wasted a lot of money. Surely there must be positives of using a Syvecs ecu?

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@Brian C

Is the problemย  down to the ported head ?

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Brian C

I wouldn’t say you have wasted money the Syvecs is a very clever bit of kit ,I know on the mk2,s you can feed the power in gradually so they don’t just light up the wheels ……… like it balls deep ๐Ÿ˜‚

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Positive is a tuner that cant tune stock ECU, can use syvecs so can tune your car. There is loads of add on’s but all at cost, this the full blown can be 15K…. or so? ย flex fuel is a positive if your going to run different fuels ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ not a waste of money if you need it, think we are all guilty wasting money ๐Ÿ˜‚ some guys i know are between 30-90K into mk3’s with 2 being sold off for peanuts. Its really each to their own ๐Ÿ‘

My head is ported, different HPFP to rest first he’s done of type….. 8-10 cars last month this month going or gone through sabre all totally different setups…..

Brian C
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@robroy there putting it down to the system flowing to good by using a ported head etc.

@GM
    at very most Iโ€™ll put eight injectors on then thatโ€™s enough. What power did I you make with all your modifications?

Team Devils no1โœŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brian C 548.8 bhp, but run out of fuel and didn’t have the correct spring, my fault ordered wrong part number…. stock injectors maxed out, new injectors and correct spring be at 580-590 where i planned / hoped to be….99 and port inject meth ๐Ÿ‘

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@Brian C

Sound like it will be a beast once set up ๐Ÿ’ช

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Some serious numbers here!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brian c what HPFP you using if you need more fuel just add aux fuel, or change injector size? 1/4 the cost?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Mad tho I’m doing my best to use more fuel, for years its all been about more mpg ๐Ÿคฃ

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@nicklulu so frustrating now have a 6-8 week + post wait from the states, so close to ordering when i got the HPFP to being tight and thought we might not need them ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 289 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Who gone for Devils a 530 package or Sabre 550. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!