SHORT BLOCK UPGRADE!!

Home Forums Performance Engine SHORT BLOCK UPGRADE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 161 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@Hammy

Your comments are clearly aimed at me. You know nothing about me so get back behind the desk is totally out of order. I wouldn’t purchase that car or any that had been modified extensively. This project is clearly not a small job, I do hope he has a positive outcome but his approach doesn’t have the best approach and structure. So please refrain form comments when you know nothing about me. Perhaps if we meet up I will be able to have an informed exchange of views.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Coast !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and back to some girls for light refreshment..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Is that support or am a misreading your post?

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes totally coast ! full scores of 10 for your last post innit!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Hammy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Fuck off

You clearly have a social issues

What because you pay some cunt it’s going to be a better job or any different fuck off and waken up you tool.

• Magnetic, Forge wheels, Edge Protectors , Lux Pack & Recaro Shell Seats
    • Dreamscience Imap Ultimate 3+
    • Dmb Gel Badges Nitrous Blue
    • Rallyflapz Kaylan Black 
    • Team Heko Wind defectors Dark 
    • Dreamscience turbo back exhaust with race car.
    • Airtec SSC Black
    • Airtec Stage 2 Air Intake Black & Nitrous Blue 
    • Airtec Rear Diffuser Black 
    • ST suspension 12.5mm spacers
    • Forge recirculating valve
    • yellow fog lights 
    • Airtec Nitrous Blue rear diff cooler 
    • 10% tint on rear lights 
    • Satin black window louver vents
    • Airtec short shifter set @ 40%
    • Valve delete mod
    • Bonnet struts 
    • Solid shifter bushes 
    • 1 step colder spark plugs NGK 
    • Engine dress up screw kit
    • body colour coded washer jets 
    • Airtec intercooler
    • Airtec boost pipes
    • Clubsport 4 point roll cage in nitrous blue
    • 3 point securon harness x2 
    • Driver side JCR lowered seat rail 

Hammy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Bda you as well ass kissing fud goes what ever way the majority goes with.

Sorry for being rude but years on here of reading some people bullshit ideas or comments.

Is enough for anybody that owns an rs to have fuck all to do with club.

I actually just use this place for research and the shop but so getting to the point it’s a waste of time because it is full of kids like you guys if anybody does anything different that shit or this is shit.

Sorry any thing is better than having a clone car with mountune parts on like every other fud on here rs.

Copy and paste job comes to mind

• Magnetic, Forge wheels, Edge Protectors , Lux Pack & Recaro Shell Seats
    • Dreamscience Imap Ultimate 3+
    • Dmb Gel Badges Nitrous Blue
    • Rallyflapz Kaylan Black 
    • Team Heko Wind defectors Dark 
    • Dreamscience turbo back exhaust with race car.
    • Airtec SSC Black
    • Airtec Stage 2 Air Intake Black & Nitrous Blue 
    • Airtec Rear Diffuser Black 
    • ST suspension 12.5mm spacers
    • Forge recirculating valve
    • yellow fog lights 
    • Airtec Nitrous Blue rear diff cooler 
    • 10% tint on rear lights 
    • Satin black window louver vents
    • Airtec short shifter set @ 40%
    • Valve delete mod
    • Bonnet struts 
    • Solid shifter bushes 
    • 1 step colder spark plugs NGK 
    • Engine dress up screw kit
    • body colour coded washer jets 
    • Airtec intercooler
    • Airtec boost pipes
    • Clubsport 4 point roll cage in nitrous blue
    • 3 point securon harness x2 
    • Driver side JCR lowered seat rail 

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@hammy

I don’t as a rule respond to threads where this type of reply using foul and abusive language, however in this case I feel compelled to have an input. You clearly have issues and these have been evident on other threads where Hammy has had an input. Someone who has to stoop to this foul and abusive language cannot express their selves without doing so indicates you are a bully and may have anger management issues. My only response to you is I would be offended if I valued your opinion, and I think even you know the answer to that. Gooday Hammy have a wonderful one.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

coast, he must be ” billy no mates” oh, and no bird either !! Thoroughly dislikeable chap with as far as I can see absolutely no redeeming features !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening Gentlemen!! This has been more like a Gearbox adventure than a Short Block Upgrade, but good viewing all the same!!

Here’s Episode 13!!

https://youtu.be/FCpsmyqs18k

Enjoy!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

well done Marc, bit worrying its episode 13 on a Friday !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Marc, its getting interesting now!

Coastliner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda and @coastliner

Yeah, Friday the 13th and what happens…. snapped Downpipe stud in Turbo!! Not surprised when he had that half inch breaker bar on it!! Don’t know why these studs are such an issue, I also had a hell of a job with them when changing out my Downpipe, luckily mine never snapped though and I also had a half inch drive breaker bar on it at one point!! Lol!! Hopefully he’ll get it all pieced back together and it’ll fire up ok!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

I have removed many a stubborn bolt/stud I think part of the problem is the heat cycles that occur in the turbo for this particular stud. It was always the same with exhaust manifold studs very stubborn. I think he could have been a little more careful say turning the stud back and fourth. May be oxyacetylene may have helped getting a little heat in there, but that probably would have required another trip to Harbour Freight. Its getting to the business end of the job.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I guess they are a ‘tight thread’ because there is so much heat there that maybe the studs would come lose due to a bit of expansion when the unit gets real hot. heat a hole and it gets bigger innit.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to SHORT BLOCK UPGRADE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!